Re: License Dilemma

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: License Dilemma
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:05:57 +0100 (CET)

   >    While I am trying to find solution among "already-approved" OSI
   >    licenses.
   >
   > Please do not use the OSI approved licenses, some of them might
   > be non-free licenses.  The open source movement was specifically
   > created to reject the ideals of freedom.

   Dear Alfred , I respect ideals of freedom as much as you do. But
   till such things like GNU-bread&butter and GNU-apartment come to
   existence. I should find a compromise.  And my original post were
   about known good approach to that.  And I would appreciate any
   constructive advise.

It is prefectly possible to make a living without doing unethical and
immoral things like developing non-free software.  You recived the
best advice we could give you, namley please respect the rights of
users to run, study, improve and distribute the software they have.