Re: License Dilemma

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: License Dilemma
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:56:13 +0100 (CET)

   AND IN CONTRAST with writers or painters I intend to give
   additional rights to users and colleges.  To copy and derive work
   for themself and friends.  But I am not intend to give up my rights
   in favor of publishers.

Then you wish to create a work that is non-free, be it software or
otherwise.  Such works are not acceptable, helping you to do something
that is wrong would be immoral and unethical.

   You can't ask writer to give up his rights on his book.

Nobody is doing that.  But the writer does not have the right to
subjugate the rights of his readers by saying that they cannot share
the book or the content of the book with others.

As it has been repeated, please respect the rights of users.  This
means companies, this means anyone.