Re: gpl licensing

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: gpl licensing
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:31:12 +0100

Aragorn <stryder@telenet.invalid> writes:

> I prefer clarity under all circumstances, so I would then also
> prefer it if Alexander were to express his views and the motives to
> his stances more clearly.  Then at least, people would know whom
> they are talking to (or who is talking to them). ;-)

You can't expect to glean the complete leanings of a person from every
single posting of them.

I think that Alexander can't exactly be said to be hiding his opinions
or be subtle about them.  While it is true that he is getting more
economical with his "LOL", "what a lunatic", "more insanity" and
similar comments which he tended to tack before or after (often
interesting!) material more consistently at one point of time, when he
is adding material of his own, it is rather obvious in its
inclinations.