Re: gpl licensing

From: rjack
Subject: Re: gpl licensing
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:43:13 -0500

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
Dom, 2006-12-03 às 11:27 +0000, Aragorn escreveu:

On Saturday 02 December 2006 13:42, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra stood up and
addressed the masses in /gnu.misc.discuss/ as follows...:

[...]

Oh, and don't pay attention to Alexander, remember this is a GNU
list/newsgroup so isn't it weird that someone hangs around here trying
to destroy the very purpose of this list or of Free Software?

I'm still new to this group myself and I will therefore not jump to any
conclusions, least of all calling people a troll without further and
sufficient evidence.

You're really new here :) Just look at his words, troll is too kind a
compliment, I pity to compare innocent trolls with him ;)

 From what I could make up so far, Alexander seems to
be someone who doesn't like GPLv3, but that's all I know at this stage.

He doesn't like any GPL, Lesser GPL, or the principles of software
freedom.

Regards and welcome,

Rui

It appears to me that he doesn't like the *Marxist* GPL, *Marxist* Lesser GPL, or the principles of *Marxist* software freedom.

Richard Stallman and the GPL is just another version of Nikita Kruschev pounding on the table with his shoe declaring "We will bury you!".

You saw what capitalism did to the former USSR. . .