Re: gpl licensing

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Subject: Re: gpl licensing
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 18:53:27 +0000

Dom, 2006-12-03 às 11:39 -0600, John Hasler escreveu:
> David Golden writes:
> > FSF supporters tend to be predominantly libertarian gun-nuts in my
> > experience, not marxists.
>
> Your experience is extremely limited (that goes for both FSF supporters and
> libertarians).

Extremely limited. In fact I don't remember many more gun-nuts than Eric
S. Raymond, who's definitely not an FSF supporter, having participated
in a covenant to put aside the concept of freedom, and who has very
recently advocating the inclusion of proprietary software on GNU/Linux
distributions.

Rui

+ So let's do it...?