Re: gpl licensing

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Subject: Re: gpl licensing
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 21:26:09 +0000

Dom, 2006-12-03 às 19:26 +0000, David Golden escreveu:
> Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
>
> > Extremely limited. In fact I don't remember many more gun-nuts than
>
> (FWIW though, I would actually support a right to keep and bear arms
> though I don't have it in the country I'm in. Also, the
> _label_ "libertarian" isn't used much here, that's mostly an american
> thing to get around the  bizarre corruption of "liberal" in
> american-english)

I think that the right to bear arms and gun-nut aren't quite the same
thing.

In the case of the USA, the ammendment in question is rather more
important when put into focus that that right exists mainly so that the
citizens can defend themselves against a government gone extremely
wrong.

This extremely should read as: what GWB has been doing is planting
roses, in comparison.

+ So let's do it...?