Re: gpl licensing

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: gpl licensing
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 02:29:20 +0100 (CET)

   >    > You cannot own intangible objects.
   >
   >    If they're objects they're not intangible. Unless you're into
   >    perversions like OO.
   >
   > I prefer Lisp.

   It's a speech impediment that can be cured. Scheme's more fun.

:-)

   >    In any case, what you say is bollocks. A company is
   >    intangible, but it can be owned (I happen to own one very,
   >    very small company :).
   >
   > A company isn't really intangible.  You have equipment, rooms,
   > and what not, which are not intangible, which you as the director
   > (or whatever) might own.

   Nope, the company owns equipments and pot plants, but I own half
   the company (my wife owns the better half :).

In other words, your wife owns half the equipments/plants, you own the
other.

   Intangibles can be owned.

Not at all.  See above.