Re: 'It's just a f*cking kernel...'

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: 'It's just a f*cking kernel...'
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:21:47 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> If you don't remember: the postings about it here were really amusing
> regarding Terekhov's grip on reality: he paraded the verdict here

I remember that you took exception to my characterization of the German
phrase "In Übrigen wird die Klage abgewiesen"
(http://www.jbb.de/urteil_lg_frankfurt_gpl.pdf) as "the rest of the case
was dismissed".

Well, well, well, dear dak, here is jbb's own translation:

http://www.jbb.de/judgment_dc_frankfurt_gpl.pdf

"Further claims are dismissed."

I remember that you also took exception to the fact that the GPL is a
contract. I recall you saying "That's a consequence of the GPL being a
license, not a contract" and all that bullshit. Are you still in denial,
dear GNUtian dak?

"What is Linux? Linux is a clone of the operating system Unix, written
from scratch by Linus Torvalds with assistance from a loosely-knit team
of hackers across the Net."
                                            -- http://www.kernel.org/