Re: GPL question

From: me
Subject: Re: GPL question
Date: 10 Mar 2007 14:39:26 -0800

> Yes.  Note, however, that you will be distributing foo and will have to
> comply with the terms of its license.

allright how bout if i have the user go and install said tool and i do
NOT include it with my distribution?  in my app, say the user invokes
that funtion, i can detect if "foo" is installed and if not, put up a
dialog saying "you gotta download and install foo, click ok to do it",
then the user hits okay and in the background i download and install
"foo" and THEN invoke the function?  would that be okay?