Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- "In Search Of GPL Version 3: The Long Road

From: Alan Curry
Subject: Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- "In Search Of GPL Version 3: The Long Road To Nowhere"
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 02:28:09 +0000 (UTC)

In article <45FB09F0.C7979B94@web.de>,
Alexander Terekhov  <terekhov@web.de> wrote:

>Alan Curry wrote:
>
>[... rms ... rms ... rms ...]
>
>Hey Alan, would you please comment on the following opinion from
>Humberto Fontova (feel free to comment on related "side node" below
>as well):

It appears to be mostly about the Cuban government. It says nothing about GNU
and barely anything about rms (it mentions that he gave a speech there, but
from what you reposted I can't even determine what he spoke about). I don't
see how any response to it could possibly be topical for gnu.misc.discuss.

I do enjoy some of your repostings of GNU-related commentary, which I
wouldn't have otherwise seen because I don't spend all day scouring the web
for it like you apparently do.

But stuff like this would be better directed to alt.flame.cuba.

[irrelevant garbage snipped]

--
Alan Curry
pacman@world.std.com