Re: What good open source statistical software is available?

From: irishhacker
Subject: Re: What good open source statistical software is available?
Date: 14 Apr 2007 18:13:13 -0700

On Apr 13, 11:31 pm, Ben Pfaff <b...@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
> "Robert" <callin...@yahoo.com> writes:
> > What about these DAP and PSPP projects? Are they fairly mature and
> > ready to use yet?
>
> I don't know whether I'd call PSPP mature, but we're actively
> working on making it better all the time.  Your suggestions and
> bug reports are welcomed.
> --
> "Long noun chains don't automatically imply security."
> --Bruce Schneier

Hmmm. That other post got lost in the ether. Let's try it again.
Yes , I will download your stuff and kick the tires when things are
going better.

Where are your test programs, written in PSPP code, and test printouts
from running these test programs?
I find the contents of your tarball to be confusing in this regard.

How come you never talk about PSPP on the UseNet? You post quite a
lot.

Let's send this and see if it gets lost too.