Re: GNU License, Again

From: Paolo Gianrossi
Subject: Re: GNU License, Again
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:20:49 +0200

Although I agree in concept and ethics with all the concepts expressed here, I
still don't get the point: AFAIK, at least in the EU, I hold copyright of
whatever thing my mind produces. It has nothing to do with being functional or
whatever.  It's just if I make it, it's mine. So, why distributing non-GPL code
alone, which to be functional would need to be linked against GPLed code,
should be a copyright infringment?  What if I said "Look! This is my attempt to
post-modern-digital poetry." or whatever...

This makes me confused..

paolino