Re: GNU FUD

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GNU FUD
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:07:06 +0200

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms@1407.org> writes:

> Your credibility was ruined long ago, and is only gone even deeper by
> faking your email in order to get spam-bots onto my mail server.
>
> STOP FAKING YOUR FROM ADDRESS
>
> You DO NOT come from com.1407.org

While I agree that the original poster is rather incoherent, I am
afraid that this particular complaint is nonsense.  His faked from
address is just "rjack@com", namely a host named "com" with no
specified domain.  Any "1407.org" domain you might have been seeing
has been added by your own software or your interpretation of its
output.  His posting contains nothing of the sort.