Re: GNU FUD

From: rjack
Subject: Re: GNU FUD
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 05:51:49 -0500

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
Your credibility was ruined long ago, and is only gone even deeper by
faking your email in order to get spam-bots onto my mail server.

STOP FAKING YOUR FROM ADDRESS

You DO NOT come from com.1407.org

Rui

The address "rjack@com" is faked to prevent GNU disciples and SPAMMERS from overwhelming my true email address. There are so many crackpot zealots practicing the GNU relgion that I even receive crank phone calls from Europe in the middle of the night. Many serious observers of Intellectual Property law like Alexander Terekov know my true email address.