Re: GNU FUD

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GNU FUD
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:45:14 +0200

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Intellectual_property_law

> actually no such thing, as there are disparate laws about the items
> grouped under this term).  The problem is that he is completely unable
> to draw any reasonable conclusions from his observations: his
> predictions are consistently utterly wrong, and he blames this on
> "drunk judges" and similar excuses.

Do you really want to me post Easterbrook's summary of the GPL (his
"quick look" on Wallace's claim aside for a moment) once again?

I seem to recall that you *agreed* that Easterbrook was indeed
"drunken" at least regarding his ability to comprehend the GPL.

No?