Re: GPL question

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GPL question
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:42:58 +0200

"Alfred M. Szmidt" wrote:

>    >>    I am not a lawyer, so I can only offer a "common sense"
>    >>    opinion:
>    >>
>    >> Which sadly, is not much common sense.
>    >
>    > I see GNU likes civilized discourse.
>
>    Alfred does not represent or speak for "GNU".
>
> Since you don't either represent or speak for "GNU", you really can't
> state that now can you?

Relax, Alfred. Ignore all those Bader-like under uber GNUtians like you.

n.torrey.pines in me (so to speak): but dear Alfred, can you please
reply to your GNUtian mailing list ONLY, *not including individual
newsgroup subscribers*. This entire newsgroup *IS* subscribed to your
GNUtian mailing list. Save energy/reduce global warming, please.

"The revolution might take significantly longer than anticipated."

                                     -- The GNU Monk Harald Welte