NYC LOCAL: Thursday 25 October 2007 UNIGROUP: Field Trip to IBM: POWER6

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 25 October 2007 UNIGROUP: Field Trip to IBM: POWER6 and AIX 6.1
Date: 23 Oct 2007 16:12:32 -0400

  what="official UNIGROUP announcement"
  note="registration required; see below">

 Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:46:49 -0400 (EDT)
 From: Unigroup_of_NY <unilist@unigroup.org>
 Subject: UNIGROUP Field Trip to IBM (Thu) 25-OCT-2007: AIX and POWER6

 ** Unigroup's October 2007 AIX Field Trip to IBM is next THURSDAY.
 ** Note: Special 4th Thursday Date and Time.
 ** RSVP IS MANDATORY, DEADLINE: 24-OCT-2007.
 ** PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED BY SECURITY.
 ** USE THE WEB REGISTRATION FORM TO REGISTER!
 ** There will be NO-CHARGE to attend this Joint User Group Meeting!

 UNIGROUP OF NEW YORK - UNIX USERS GROUP - OCTOBER 2007 ANNOUNCEMENTS

 1. UNIGROUP'S OCTOBER 2007 GENERAL MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

       When:  THURSDAY, October 25th, 2007  (** SPECIAL 4th Thursday **)

      Where:  <<<< FIELD TRIP LOCATION >>>>
              IBM Headquarters
              590 Madison Ave. NYC.   (Corner of 57th and Madison)
              Conference Room 1219
              Midtown, New York, NY
              ** RSVP Mandatory **

       Time:  6:00 PM - 6:15 PM  Food/Refreshments
              6:15 PM - 6:30 PM  Joint meeting with NYC PowerAIX Group
              6:30 PM - 7:15 PM  IBM POWER6 Deep Drive
              7:15 PM - 7:45 PM  IBM AIX 6.1 Deep Dive
              7:45 PM - 8:15 PM  IBM System p AVE / Linux on Power
              8:15 PM - 9:00 PM  Q/A