Re: GNU/Linux Naming

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux Naming
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:17:26 +0100 (CET)

   > How you can claim time and again with a semi-straight face that
   > you read the pertinent papers when you act all surprised about
   > their content every time is beyond me.

   So then where is it in the papers? I didn't read _every single last
   article in existence_, [...]

Please do that then, there is a reason why these things are written
down, so we do not have to repeat ourselfs.  If you still do not have
the answers to your questions after reading those two or three pages,
then it is time to ask questions, but not before.