Re: GNU/Linux Naming

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux Naming
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 14:23:48 +0100

Noah Slater wrote:
[...]
> less. This is specified and standardised in the POSIX specifications -
> which you have clearly not read or even familiarised your self with.

Noah, Noah.

Feel free to "familiarised your self with"

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/frontmatter/participants.html

and

http://www.opengroup.org/austin/
(Current Participants)

I'm the CEO of Investmentclub BAXX GbR (listed right after International
Business Machines, Corporation).

Just FYI. :-)

"Plaintiffs’ copyrights are unique and valuable property whose market
value is impossible to assess"

                             -- SOFTWARE FREEDOM LAW CENTER, INC.