NYC LOCAL: Monday 17 December 2007 Bug Labs Meeting at Verlaine, 110 Riv

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Monday 17 December 2007 Bug Labs Meeting at Verlaine, 110 Rivington Street, Manhattan
Date: 15 Dec 2007 13:37:59 -0500

  what="invitation to BUG-NYC meeting"
  subway-stop="F, J, and M, Delancey_Street-Essex_Street station"

wikipedia-on-subway-stop="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delancey_Street%E2%80%93Essex_Street_(New_York_City_Subway)">

 From: Mehrshad Mansouri <mehrshad@buglabs.net>
 Subject: BUG+NY next Monday @ Verlaine

 Hey Jay,

 I wanted to extend a personal invitation for you and the LXNY team to attend
 our BUG+NY event, taking place next Monday evening (Dec 17) between 6-9pm at
 Verlaine, located at 110 Rivington on the Lower East Side.  If you haven't
 heard of Bug Labs, we're the Manhattan-based company behind BUG, an open
 (read: Linux-based), modular consumer electronics hardware and web services
 platform - think Lego for gadgets.

 Here's the upcoming.org link: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/351901/

 Would love if you could come by, have a drink on us, meet with
 fellow tech enthusiasts, and see the BUG device and SDK in all
 their working glory.  Attendance is open to all, so you're more
 than welcome to pass this along and invite your colleagues as
 well.

 If you can make it, please let me know. Hope to see you there!

 Cheers,
 Mehrshad

 --
 Mehrshad Mansouri