Re: How do Free software developers get money?

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Subject: Re: How do Free software developers get money?
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:15:58 +0000

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 02:15:06PM -0800, mike3 wrote:
> On Feb 3, 3:03 pm, Miles Bader <mi...@gnu.org> wrote:
> > "Alfred M. Szmidt" <a...@gnu.org> writes:
> >
> > >    Yes, I want the questions taken seriously, since I want a real and
> > >    understandable answer so I can put the questions to bed, I want to
> > >    learn!
> >
> > > The best way is not to ask questions, but to find them yourself.
> >
> > It also helps to not ignore the answers people gave you (mike3) the
> > first 50 times you asked the same question...
> >

> I guess so, but where did I ask about the development of proprietary
> software as a free software developer's job? If I had really asked it
> before, I wouldn't have asked it again. I can't remember this and it
> would
> help greatly if you would point out where I asked this specific
> question so much, as if I did I'll review the answers I got and dro
> this thread if they all make sense to me.

I advise you to consult a brain doctor, you may have something similar
to alzheimer's desease.

I quite distinctly remember replying to you on such a subject, if not
the same, at least one so similar as to be confused as being the same.

Rui

--
Hail Eris, Hack GNU/Linux!
Today is Setting Orange, the 35th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?