Re: "My dad is a pirate."

From: spike1
Subject: Re: "My dad is a pirate."
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:57:50 +0000

In the sacred domain of comp.os.linux.advocacy,
Johnny Rocket <sinister.midget@yahoo.com> didnst hastily scribble thusly:
> Idiot. So "identity theft" isn't a crime because no physical property
> was stolen and the "victim" still gets to keep their name?

> Or "stealing" the recipe for Coca-Cola isn't a crime because Coke
> still has the original formula so there's no damage their either?

> Or "stealing" military secrets isn't a crime because no physical
> property was stolen and the USA still gets to keep their nukes?

Where did I say anything about such things not being crimes?
They're not theft.
1 is fruad
Hint: people were pretending to be other people long before the internet.
I refer you to an episode of randall and hopkirk [deceased] as proof of
such.

The actual motivation for the fraud may well be theft of personal property,
but the actual "identity theft" is not theft, it is fraud.

1 is industrial espionage
1 is international espionage

See the difference?

> You are simply an IDIOT.

You are simply incapable of the simple faculty of reading english and
understanding it.

> Do yourself a favor and return your piece of
> shit degree back to the website you bought it from. It wasn't worth
> the $5 you paid for it.

Ooo look... another moron attacking me for my audacity of saying I've got a
qualification they obviously lack...

*shock horror*
Hint: don't take advice from hardon, he's a bigger moron and liar than you
could ever hope to be.

--
|                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
|  spike1@freenet.co.uk    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|