Re: "My dad is a pirate" but "Mark Kent is a clueless moron."

From: Moshe Goldfarb
Subject: Re: "My dad is a pirate" but "Mark Kent is a clueless moron."
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:51:46 -0500

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:50:59 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> I'm not sure how long you have been posting here Troy, but the one thing
> that will become apparent is that COLA is like no where else on the
> net.

You can say that again!
You will read things in COLA that you will not find anywhere else on the
net.
Of course most of them are paranoia gone paranoid, but that doesn't matter.

>And Mark Kent is one of the biggest idiots you are likely to come
> across.

Nobody is even close.
At least Schestowitz is shrewd enough to have fooled the group and is
making a dime on it.
Kent is just Schestowitz's water boy however.

> When NVidia finally solved the Linux problem and released
> working HW Acceleration drivers for OpenGL on Linux, he referred to
> their drivers as "malware".

I have a great $200.00 Open Source video card for him.
It has 16MB, is PCI based and is guaranteed to work with nothing.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NjM1NQ

> Why? Because they refuse to open up their
> API (and hence the HW pretty much) to their mark leading performance
> leading video cards. So on one hand we had people like me telling people
> "go with NVidia - they are MUCH more supportive of Linux and their
> drivers work on Linux" and then we have Mark kent "Go with ATI since
> although their drivers do not work they are more open". mad eh?

Mark Kent obviously doesn't have a real job in the industry.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: