Re: Red Hat pays $800,000 + costs for a patent deal

From: High Plains Thumper
Subject: Re: Red Hat pays $800,000 + costs for a patent deal
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:40:40 -0600

Hadron wrote:

> Would you like to post some examples of this "rabid" behaviour then
> "Miles"? I only ever see him post corrections backed up with supportive
> evidence.

Okay ....

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html

http://tinyurl.com/599u38

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: Re: how open source has influenced Windows Server 2008 ..
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:21:24 +0000 (UTC)

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

[Quote]
> Oh, I see you've met Redhat!!!
> https://www.redhat.com/apps/store/server/

Why do you continually crosspost to other newsgroups? Are you so desperate
for attention? Is your aim to start flame wars between newsgroups? usenet
used to be a relatively friendly place until the likes of you started
abusing it.

Your immature posting style says so much about your obvious lack of
education / intelligence. I hope it is the former as that can be remedied.
[/Quote]

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/hadron-quark-troll.html

http://tinyurl.com/6ngfby

[quote]