Re: Software Fictional Licensing Center (SFLC) Files Another Roundof GPL

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Software Fictional Licensing Center (SFLC) Files Another Roundof GPL Violation Lawsuits
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:10:55 +0200

"Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:

> >> Yea that sure looks like a KentMobile to me.....
> >>
> >> Here is the Schestowitz Sports model:
> >>
> >> http://bp3.blogger.com/_HAnxun3Sm9w/RjfZRuiQapI/AAAAAAAAAaY/3rUpd63ZH0Q/s1600-h/barbie+car.jpg
> >>
> >> Here is Gregory Shearman's car...notice the lack of options....
> >>
> >> http://www.dyna.co.za/cars/Ford_15_Model_T.jpg
> >>
> >> Peter Kohlman's car:
> >>
> >> http://info.detnews.com/dn/pix/2005/09/28/asec/a028-gpvnew-0905n_09-28-2005_088Q2PV.jpg
> >
> > No. Too big. More like this:
> >
> > http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/277721044_b1eed74d2e.jpg?v=0
> >
> > Notice the trailer for his boat on the back. And yes, the teak deck does
> > indeed need some work!
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/43pxln
> >

> >> Linonut's Vacation Vehicle:
> >>
> >> http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/02/The_EM50_UrbanAssaultVehicle.jpg
> >>
> >> HPT's car:
> >>
> >> http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/08/0824_uglycars/image/1pacer.jpg
> >
> > I thought more like:
> >
> > http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Commerce/trans-3wtaxi.jpg
> >

> >> My car (not this particular pic and I have a vert)
> >>
> >> http://www.shnack.com/wallpaper/07ShelbyGT_07_1024.jpg
>
> Good points....
> Good....
>
> TVLand now has Hogan's Heroes on every night and each time I watch it I
> think of Kohlmann....
>
> He's either Klink or General Burkhalter. I can't make up my mind.
>
> http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/images/celebs/a/askinl.jpg
>
> http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l235/drekhead/colonel_klink.jpg

Stallman's car:

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/34132/nb83.jpg

(He got it for free, of course.)

"Live cheaply," he said, offering some free advice. "Don't buy a house,
a car or have children. The problem is they're expensive and you have
to spend all your time making money to pay for them."

http://www.chineselinuxuniversity.net/news/3308.shtml

Moglen's car:

http://www.hometrainingtools.com/misc/BalloonCar.jpg

"Capitalism produces inherently defective technology, mainly because of
the short sightedness of the whole process. Global heating and the
combustion engine being one of the most present short sightedness
examples of capitalism today."

http://ictlogy.net/20080602-4th-internet-law-and-politics-congress-i-eben-moglen-living-apart-together-social-networking-in-the-free-world/

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)