Free software, free speech, human dignity

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Free software, free speech, human dignity
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:01:04 +0200

Hi all,

three subject items written in reverse order with regard to
their importance:

First thing is human dignity, the right of free speech
is derived from it. As we are human beings, we should
not risk being injailed for our publishings for
example, as it's the case nowadays.

From human dignity results: every law, every treaty
must be understandable by the leverage intelligent, or
to say by the majority.

That affects GPL: We should neither need nor maintain
special counselling firms to tell the contents of the
GPL. If it is so, it's wrong, it violates human dignity
the extent, counselling is needed.

If FSF violates human dignity by itself, it will not be
taken serious claiming derived minor items as free
Software.

At least, that's the danger I see.

Tanks all participating

Andreas Röhler