Re: Free software, free speech, human dignity

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Free software, free speech, human dignity
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:04:07 +0200

Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2008 schrieb Miles Bader:
> Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@online.de> writes:
> > Maybe take some books from Noam Chomsky or Howard Zinn
> > and read about your political and legal system.
>
> Ah, you're one of _those_...
>
> I was wondering where your (rather incoherent,

It's a complex matter and not as easily adressed with some lines of a mail.

> but that might have been
> a language problem) ranting was leading.

So I'm wondering about you. What you mean with  _those_?

Please consider my knowledge of the US-american political book scene is
limited.

If you know something importend Chomsky or Zinn were wrong in analyse, please
tell me and us.

Andreas Röhler