Re: Attorney fees

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Attorney fees
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 00:40:09 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:

[... driver's permit ...]

> > This certificate is NOT a property right. It's a state permit.
>
> I'm allowed to sell it if I want to, or give it away.

Sell? Are you sure? You're certainly allowed to "give away" (remove
yourself from the privilege of) your driver's license, but I really
doubt that you can legally transfer your right to drive a car to a third
party (vs. your ability to license your copyright). Do you see the
difference now?

Do you have a car, Hyman? According to RMS, you shouldn't.

Seriously Hyman, do you really want to equate state permit with
copyright?

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.