Re: Copyright Misuse

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:54:59 +0200

Barry Margolin wrote:
[...]
> If Apple were considered a monopoly, I think there might be antitrust
> issues (wasn't IBM forced many years ago to allow its mainframe OS to
> run on competitors' hardware?).

http://www.itjungle.com/breaking/bn120806-story01.html
(2006... IBM Sues PSI: You Say Emulate, We Say Litigate)

http://news.softpedia.com/news/IBM-Acquires-PSI-CCIA-Reveals-Antitrust-Concerns-89129.shtml
(2008... IBM Acquires PSI, CCIA Reveals Antitrust Concerns)

I kinda like this quote:

"When it comes to violations of competition law, IBM appears to be an
unrepentant recidivist."

LOL.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)