Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record

From: rjack
Subject: Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:59:38 -0400

Hyman Rosen wrote:
rjack wrote:
That's right. I'm gonna' let *you* provide the *verifiable evidence*
 > for *your* claims of settlements.

I'm not going to do that.

That's right neither you nor the S.F.L.C. have ever produced any verifiable
evidence for any legal claims and you never will.

The upcoming appellate decision concerning Jacobsen v. Katzer in the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit will end the question of GPL enforceability once and for all. Until then blather and bluster as you will. I suppose there are still a few gullible souls out there.

It's enough for me to provide reasonable
inferences to counter the absurd claims that you and Terekhov make.
There's no chance that either of you will change your minds. The
point is to prevent lurkers, assuming that there still are any, from
taking your statements at face value.

It's also obvious that should there have been such an instance, you
and Terekhov would be trumpeting it all over the place, as he tries
a bit with the Verizon case.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)

            Have a nice day!