Re: The GPL dream is finally over!

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: The GPL dream is finally over!
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:34:25 -0400

Linonut wrote:
* Rjack peremptorily fired off this memo:

Not really.  Here is your link, I believe:

   http://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/88/88.F3d.1012.95-5125.95-5121.html

What does a loan guarantee have to do with copyright or the GPL?

I counted roughly fifty-five references to the word "contract" in the decision.

If you don't understand by now that we are discussing "contracts" and the GPL, then perhaps you should go have a cold one and a nap and forget
about license law.

He. He.

Sincerely,
Rjack