Re: The GPL dream is finally over!

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: The GPL dream is finally over!
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:03:29 -0400

Andrew Halliwell wrote:
Rjack <me@there.com> wrote:
Andrew Halliwell wrote:
Rjack <nospam@here.com> wrote:
Anyone who finds that language ambiguous should probably return to kindergarten for a refresher course in reading skills. It's either
that or perhaps their cognitive skills are hopelessly impaired like
a large number of Eben Moglen's true believers.
That would set the USA back god knows how much, or put the rest of
the world at a massive advantage at least. I don't think even george
is stupid enough to commit national suicide like that.
Uhhhh.... hyperbole has its place -- but "national suicide"?

Bush and Putin starting an all-out nuclear exchange is my concept
of "national suicide". I seriously doubt that any nation's sovereignty
is contingent upon the legal status of the GPL.

Economic suicide then.
If you want to be picky.
:-p

'Bout the only thing I'm picky about is my nose.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)