Re: JMRI case -- Implementation of the Federal Circuit's Opinion

From: Linonut
Subject: Re: JMRI case -- Implementation of the Federal Circuit's Opinion
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:51:17 -0400

* David Kastrup peremptorily fired off this memo:

> When only isolated lunatics remain, it is over.
>
> --
> David Kastrup, Kriemhildstr. 15, 44793 Bochum

Sig material!

Although the one below I just have to leave stet, even though it break
Usenet etiquette.

--
I suppose some of the variation between Boston drivers and the rest of the
country is due to the progressive Massachusetts Driver Education Manual which
I happen to have in my top desk drawer.  Some of the Tips for Better Driving
are worth considering, to wit:
[110.13]:
       "When traveling on a one-way street, stay to the right, so as not
        to interfere with oncoming traffic."
[22.17b]:
       "Learning to change lanes takes time and patience.  The best
        recommendation that can be made is to go to a Celtics [basketball]
        game; study the fast break and then go out and practice it
        on the highway."
[41.16]:
       "Never bump a baby carriage out of a crosswalk unless the kid's really
        asking for it."