Re: Catch this post?

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Catch this post?
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 03:02:19 -0500

saltydogmn@gmail.com wrote:
Seriously, Dan - you need more cowbell. At least *try* to be funny.

(And thicker tinfoil for your McDonald's paper hat.)

Sorry, but I don't take any meds - can I have some of your anti-GPL
kool-aid instead?

Or not.

You STILL haven't answered why you've wasted *years* of your life,
failing at every turn, trying to invalidate the GPL. Oh, and I haven't
gotten my SCI-BSD beta tester kit, either. Then again, I'm not
surprised. Vaporware is impossible to distribute.

Quit trying to put lipstick on your GPL pig Salty! It's still a pig.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)

- "Although the United States Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C.  101-
1332, grants exclusive jurisdiction for infringement claims to the
federal courts, those courts construe copyrights as contracts and
turn to the relevant state law to interpret them."; Automation by
Design, Inc. v. Raybestos Products Co., 463 F.3d 749, (United
States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit 2006) --