Re: softwarefreedom.org and busybox fellows 'win' DEFAULT JUDGMENT

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: softwarefreedom.org and busybox fellows 'win' DEFAULT JUDGMENT
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:02:39 -0500

Hyman Rosen wrote:
Rjack wrote:
2) Lot's of embarrassment and a red face for the federal magistrate
when the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit kicks his ass for
entering a default judgment in a case that he clearly had no subject
matter jurisdiction to hear.

Yeah, there's lots of mockery of judges here. But so far the only
appeal we've seen has been in the JMRI case, and that went in favor
of the GPL. I suggest you look behind you - the ass that's being
kicked is yours.

WTF does JMRI and the Artistic License have to do with Bell Micro
and the GPL?

Sincerely,
Rjack :)