Re: softwarefreedom.org and busybox fellows 'win' DEFAULT JUDGMENT

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: softwarefreedom.org and busybox fellows 'win' DEFAULT JUDGMENT
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 05:49:40 -0400

Rahul Dhesi wrote:
Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

Rahul Dhesi wrote:

[ a whole bunch of quotes from many cases ]

Since the citation was a direct copy and paste from page 456 U. S. 702,
http://supreme.justia.com/us/456/694/case.html , a reasonable person
must assume that you are either perceptually disturbed, trolling or both.

Rjack, you selectively quoted out of context, and I pointed that out.
Adding more quotes from other places doesn't correct your deception. You
have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

If you are so sure that you are right, you could easily prove it with an
amicus brief. You have the material already, in your many Usenet
postings.

Rahul take your meds every day and I'll see you in a month. OK?

Sincerely,
Rjack :)