Re: Is the GPL all encompassing?

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Is the GPL all encompassing?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 16:56:48 -0500

7 wrote:
Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Rjack wrote
on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketig:

7 wrote:

Fscking LIAR!!!

Linux is a great example of an OSS program that emulates Unix
and is ever more desirable than the original.

Fscking LIAR!!!

Linux is a *derivative* of Unix.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

The last time somebody like SCO$ claimed that, they failed
through the courts to prove it despite millions being
fraudulently pumped into them by micoshaft corporation!!!
Sincerely, Rjack :)
You were born a dumb fuck! Just keep it that way OK?

Judge Easterbrook of the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals is one of
the nations foremost intellectual property experts. Here is what he
ruled in 2006:

"One prominent example of free, open-source software is the Linux
operating system, a derivative of the Unix operating system written
by AT&T in the 1960s and now available without cost. (Unix® is a
trademark of The OpenGroup, but the source code to many variants of
AT&T’s work is freely available.) Linux is one of many modern
derivatives of Unix—which is not itself under the GPL"; Wallace v.
International Business Machines Corp. et al. 467 F.3d 1104, 7th Cir.
(2006)

http://www.internetcases.com/library/cases/2006-11-09_wallace_v_ibm.pdf

Who are we to believe? Our lying eyes when reading Judge Easterbrook's ruling or your self-serving claims?

I think the full faith and credit of the law is against you on this
one. Do you have a United States Circuit Court of Appeals ruling
supporting your claim? If not, I think your signature is
self-referential:

You were born a dumb fuck!  Just keep it that way OK?

Sincerely,
Rjack :)