NYC LOCAL: Thursday 25 September 2008 Two Events: Tim Westergren of Pand

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 25 September 2008 Two Events: Tim Westergren of Pandora, and Internet Society of New York Meeting
Date: 24 Sep 2008 13:22:03 -0400

Tim Westergren, founder of Pandora, will speak at 3:30 pm in room
109 of Warren Weaver Hall.  Warren Weaver Hall is at
251 Mercer Street, near Washington Square, on the Island of the
Manahattoes.

The Pandora Music Oracle is at

http://pandora.com

The official flyer for this meeting is at

http://www.panix.com/~jays/Westergren.pdf

At 7:00 pm, the Internet Society of New York will meet in room
201 of Warren Weaver Hall.

For further information, see the official announcements, which are
appended.

Jay Sulzberger <secretary@lxny.org>
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org