Re: Is the GPL all encompassing?

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Is the GPL all encompassing?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:51:06 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:
[...]
> By all means, people who do not wish to honor the license should
> be encouraged to avoid using the software.

LOL.

I thought that THAT is called "slavery" in the brave GNU world. No,
Hyman?

"If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative programs,
by the same token they deserve to be punished if they restrict the use
of these programs."

    -- Richard M. Stallman

What say you now, Hyman?

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm