Re: Now it's my compiler!

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Now it's my compiler!
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:01:58 -0500

RonB wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:22:08 -0500, Rjack wrote:

Don't insert your

Hey, moron, if you don't like the GPL, don't involve yourself with it.

Great post RonB. Your invocation of "hey moron" demolished all my arguments. Good work.

By the way, does your mother know you're still up?

Problem solved.

Yeh. . .

It sounds to me you want it both ways. You want to use free source code,
licensed under the GPL, and then you want to compile it and call it your
own. It doesn't work that way. Don't like it? Lump it.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)