Re: autoconf

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: autoconf
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:16:00 -0400

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 05:49:52PM -0400, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    > PKG_CHECK_MODULES I have never used that variable, maybe it is buggy
>    > and does not set CXXFLAGS accordingly, check the documentation for it.
>    > And maybe check with the people who maintain that macro (it isn't part
>    > of autoconf or automake).
>
>    OK Alfred, you were right on the MONEY
>
> Ofcourse I was. ;)

Ah

One correction:

src level Makefile.ac is
bin_PROGRAMS = onewindow
onewindow_SOURCES = onewindow.cc
onewindow_CXXFLAGS = $(GTKMM_CFLAGS)
onewindow_LDADD = $(GTKMM_LIBS)

which is the whole point

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like
Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir
1998

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our
own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been
attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed
that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium