Re: Artifex v. Diebold: "The GPL is non-commercial!"

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Artifex v. Diebold: "The GPL is non-commercial!"
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 17:27:15 -0500

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
What is your guess, Hyman? Side of what, Hyman?

You said "an SFLC-like copyright case", so the two sides
are the copyright holder and the GPL violator. I would
guess that the copyright holder would play the video to
explain the purpose of the GPL. I would guess that you
would guess that the GPL violator would play the video
because you believe that Stallman's appearance, demeanor,
or statements would be prejudicial to the GPL.