Re: 'Nuther voluntary dismissal contemplated

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: 'Nuther voluntary dismissal contemplated
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:44:07 -0500

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
No and I've told you several times that Verizon offers GPL'd binaries
for downloading FROM ITS OWN HOST ***without any browser redirection***.

And I've told you several times that you don't know what the
Verizon webserver is doing when you ask it for the URL. Just
because it's not using browser redirection directly doesn't
mean that it's not just forwarding the request over to Actiontec.