NYC LOCAL: Friday through Sunday 6-8 February 2009 FLOSSify: Freeing up

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Friday through Sunday 6-8 February 2009 FLOSSify: Freeing up the Digital Foundations textbook
Date: 5 Feb 2009 16:20:44 -0500

  what="official FLOSSify announcement"
  via="Fred Benenson of Free Culture"
  where="http://eyebeam.org
         540 W. 21st Street,
         New York, NY 10011
         between 10th and 11th Avenues,
         on the Island of the Manahattoes,
         Tel. 212.937.6580 Fax: 212.937.6582"
  when="three days starting Friday 6 February 2009,
        at 10:00 am"
  on-facebook="If you do not wish to use Facebook,
               write directly to
               Michael Mandiberg <mandiberg@gmail.com>"
  exhortation="Come one down and help!"
  observation="There will be food and drink."
  note="This front is important.
        The Englobulators occupy many classrooms today
        without serious opposition.
        Every free textbook is, in the hands of
        our fighters, a weapon."
  edits="one typo fixed">