Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: Peter Köhlmann
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:01:05 +0100

Thufir Hawat wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:42:49 -0500, amicus_curious wrote:
>
>>> Then I cannot fathom what your point is, aside from some vague desire
>>> on your part to see software copyright revoked.
>>>
>> I simply made the comment long ago that the BusyBox authors and their
>> lawsuits were useless activities that gave FOSS a bad name.  All that
>> anyone has been able to assert, yourself included, is that the GPL
>> demands that a user follow its exact rules to the letter.
>

> FWIW, that's the point in contention in this thread.

Well, Bill Weisgerber has nothing against stealing GPLed code, he even
advocates it.
And at the same time tells us gloatingly how MS would crush anyone who
would do the same with MS code.

He is an immoral dishonest twit and MS shill, nothing else
--
Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course