Re: Matt Assay Tells the Truth

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Matt Assay Tells the Truth
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:00:37 +0100

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> :
> > Where does your DONATION to the GNU [...] end up?
>
> Your donation ends up in the GNU project.

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2007/042/888/2007-042888848-04377ce8-9.pdf

(signed by Geoffrey S. Knauth http://knauth.org/gsk/prof-bio.html)

stamped "RECEIVED JUL 29 2008 OGDEN UT" 990 form states:

Part I Compensation of the Five Highest Paid Employees Other Than
Officers, Directors, and Trustees

Peter Brown     Controller              74,232  +  1,539
T. Tea          Directory Maintainer    49,488  + 12,666
Justin Baug     Systems Admin           51,789  +  5,447
J. Ginsburg     Systems Admin           51,789  +  5,447
J. Sullivan     Member Admin            49,488  +  5,447

Telephone                                     5,499
Postage and shipping                         17,855
Occupancy                                    63,957
Conferences, conventions, and meetings       91,218

Credit Card Fees                             16,125
Special Events & Mailing                     25,358

Footnotes Statement 1

Henri Poole
51 Franklin Street, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301
FSF has a contract with Civicactions.com, a company owned by Henri
Poole, to manage their Defective by Design campaign. During 2007, FSF
paid them $68,542 for services during the year. The contract is now
complete and no further payments are expected to be made in the future.

Contracted programming                        4,495

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)