Re: Microsoft going after Linux?

From: Andrew Halliwell
Subject: Re: Microsoft going after Linux?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 02:00:07 +0000

Doctor Smith <iaintgotnostinkinemail@ols.net> wrote:
> They will be utterly crushed into the ground.

Who? Tomtom?
In europe? (I presume as they're a european company, that's where the trial
will be held...?)

If not, tomtom could just utterly ignore anything microsoft says. They're
out of their jurisdiction. American laws do not apply.

Europe still holds software patents as extremely dubious if not illegal.
A few have slipped through but they've by no means been accepted like they
have in america.
--
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |