Re: analyzing Microsoft's Linux lawsuit ..

From: Vincent
Subject: Re: analyzing Microsoft's Linux lawsuit ..
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:24:42 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:19:46 +0000, 7 wrote:

> Sounds like everyone (i.e. all Micoshaft Customers, Micoshaft Partners
> and product manufacturers who support Micoshaft Products and users who
> use Micoshaft crap products) must make a concerted effort to eliminate
> support for micoshaft products from all its shelves or risk being sued
> by Micoshaft Corporation.
>
> I can't see any future for Micoshfat products on the shelves any more as
> Micoshaft turns to suing its customers and supporters.

It's a very bad public relations move for Microsoft because along with
what you've stated, it is going to be perceived as a David and Goliath
battle and we all know who is going to be the odds on, sentimental
favorite in that contest.

It's as bad as the movie companies going after grandma for copying a DVD.