Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: Rahul Dhesi
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:28:29 +0000 (UTC)

Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

>Rahul Dhesi wrote:
>> Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

>> As I asked before: Is this the best you can do?

>As I previously stated , it was all I needed to do -- correctly cite
>the applicable law. I can't force you to learn or comprehend.

You haven't cited law that matches the facts. You cited law that says
that if you have an unclear license whose details nobody can remember,
then covenants are favored over conditions.  I don't see, and the CAFC
didn't see, how that applies to a clear written license that repeatedly
says "provided that".
--
Rahul
http://rahul.rahul.net/