Re: the GPL is a license not a contract ..

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: the GPL is a license not a contract ..
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:03:21 -0400

amicus_curious wrote:
he also freely admits "I'm the only lawyer on earth who can
> say this, I suppose..." which makes him a very small part of
> all the lawyers and judges who might have their own say.

You are not very good at understanding context, I suppose,
or else you're deliberately trying to mislead readers here.
The full sentence is
    "I'm the only lawyer on earth who can say this, I suppose,
     but it makes me wonder what everyone's wondering about:
     Enforcing the GPL is something that I do all the time."